The University of Northern Iowa Department of Residence provides housing and dining for conferences, camps and academic programs for participants of all ages May through the end of July. Group conference housing may also be available during the academic year, please call for availability.
We offer groups:
- Rooms in on-campus residence halls and apartments that can accommodate up to 700 guests per hall
- Air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms
- Linen service
- Cable tv, internet access, computer labs, laundry facilities
- Meals, either catered or within our dining facilities
- On-campus locations within walking distance to dining, classrooms and recreation facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Personalized plans to meet group needs
- 24-hr on-call assistance
Youth conference groups have the option to stay in one of our traditional or suite-style residence halls on the north side of campus. These halls are in close proximity to Maucker Union, our summer dining location and is a short walk to academic buildings, Commons and the WRC. Room availability includes both single and double occupancy. Rooms are furnished with beds, desks and chairs, dressers, closets and a sink. Linen service is provided and includes sheets, pillow, blanket and two towels. The rooms in our traditional halls are not air conditioned, however there are lounges on each floor which are air conditioned. The rooms in our suite-style hall are air conditioned. Other amenities include a recreational room, kitchen area and laundry facilities.
Office hours are generally Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday, Noon to 9:00 p.m. during the summer.
Adult conference groups will stay in an apartment-style residence hall on the south side of campus. Apartments contain single bedrooms and are furnished with a bed, desk and chair, dresser and a closet. Linen service is provided and includes sheets, pillow, blanket and two towels. Rooms in these halls are air-conditioned. Other amenities include study areas, a television area and laundry facilities.
(319) 273-2333 | (866) 207-9411