Group Conference Housing
- Use the corresponding year's reservation form to the right to get your group registered.
- Once the group registration form is submitted, a contract will be emailed to sign and return. Your signature indicates your agreement to comply with our housing guidelines.
- For special accommodations, please contact the Conference Coordinator.
- Upon completion of the contract, space is reserved and the Department of Residence prepares for the arrival of your group.
- The room includes linens, towels, soap and a cup. Washcloths and blankets are available in the hall office at no charge. Guests in the traditional halls share a restroom and shower rooms. The restrooms are cleaned daily.
- The residence hall check-in period should not exceed one hour; organized group activities should begin within 30 minutes of the scheduled end of registration.
- Following check-in, UNI Conference Staff will present a camp welcome and safety overview that needs to be planned as part of the group's first day agenda (approx. 10 minutes).
- Chaperone background checks must be completed and submitted to the Department of Residence prior to the group's first day on campus (youth only).
- Questions and requests should be made through the hall office during your stay.
Group Conference Daily Housing Rates (2018-19)
|Apartment-Style Hall AC||--||$42.00|
*During the academic year, hall is based on availability at the discretion of the Department of Residence. During the summer, youth groups will be housed in a traditional or suite-style hall and adult groups will be in an apartment-style hall.
Group Conference Meals (2018-19)
*Groups are expected to eat meals on campus as provided by the Department of Residence Dining Services. The daily rate is comprised of eating three consecutive meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner in the food court. Other options will be made available in instances in which dining is not open.
Internet Access - Use of wifi is included as part of your stay. Register your device at uni.edu/guestwifi.
Laundry Facilities - Guests may use the residence hall washers and dryers for no additional charge, as it is included as part of your stay. Take advantage of our Wash Alert system!
Extra Change of Linens - Linens are included with each room for up to one weeks use. Fresh linens may be provided at a cost of $4 per request above the weeks use.
WRC Pass - $5 daily admission or $15 for weekly, unlimited use. (Paid for separately at the WRC administration offices.)
Parking Pass - Included in the nightly rate. Permit parking will be available in the lot nearest the hall, or in any C lot on campus.
(319) 273-2333 | (866) 207-9411