Individual Conference Housing
The Department of Residence provides housing to individuals taking continuing education courses at UNI and students participating in summer internships in the Cedar Valley.
See below for information as it pertains to the residence halls that will be available for your stay, rates and additional services. (For those individuals affiliated with a group staying on campus, contact your conference organizer to make reservations.)
- Once the individual reservation form is submitted, an email confirmation will be sent.
- The email confirmation will include a link for pre-payment with an amount based on the reservation form. Pre-payment is required.
- Upon completion of the reservation form, space is reserved and the Department of Residence prepares for your arrival.
- The room includes room keys, bed linens, towels, soap and a cup. Washcloths and blankets are available in the hall office at no charge.
- For special accommodations, please make note within the reservation form.
- Same day reservations accepted until noon of arrival date.
Individual Conference Housing Rates (Summer 2018)
|Room Type||Daily Rate Per Person|
|Apartment-Style Hall (Adults)
Internet Access - Use of wifi is included as part of your stay.
Laundry Facilities - Guests may use the residence hall washers and dryers for no additional charge, as it is included as part of your stay. Take advantage of our Wash Alert system!
Extra Change of Linens - Linens are included with each room for up to one weeks use. Fresh linens may be provided at a cost of $4 per request above the weeks use.
WRC Pass - $5 daily admission or $15 for weekly, unlimited use. (Paid for separately at the WRC administration offices.)
Parking Pass - $2.50 per vehicle per day. Permit parking will be available in the lot nearest the hall, or in any C lot on campus.
Pre-payment is required. If you are a university student, the bill will be processed to your U-bill.
(319) 273-2333 | (866) 270-9411