Housing & Dining Contract


new returning summer
Freshmen, transfer and graduate students who will live on the UNI campus for the first time or students who do not currently live on campus at the start of the contract. Students who lived on the UNI campus the semester prior to the start of the contract (not including summer). Both new and returning students who wish to live on campus for any period of time over the summer.

Contract Cancellation
Students currently living in a residence hall, Roth Apartments, or Panther Village, who wish to cancel their current year housing and dining contract, should go to their hall office for cancellation. Students who want to cancel a contract for a future term should fill out an Intent to Cancel Contract form or contact the Department of Residence at (319) 273-2333. Refer to the Terms & Conditions for full details on the cancellation process as well as any fees that may be associated.

Room Change Request
Room change requests for the 2018-2019 Academic Year are now being accepted. Please complete the Room Change Request Form to submit a change request. If you have questions about your contract, please refer to the Terms & Conditions.