We want you...to be a part of Move-In Crew!
The Department of Residence invites campus and community volunteers to help welcome our new on-campus residents to UNI!
Move-In Crew (MIC) volunteers provide assistance to incoming first year students by:
- Assisting in transporting students’ belongings to their residence hall room
- Directing parking lot traffic
- Giving out directions and answering UNI-related questions
- Providing a positive first impression for new students
- Greeting the newest members of the Panther Family
Volunteering involves a 1-hour commitment the Wednesday prior to the first day of classes.
MOVE-IN CREW 2018
Wednesday, August 15
8:00am to 4:00pm
MIC volunteers should check-in at their assigned residence hall building with the MIC Building Lead at least 10 minutes prior to the assigned shift. Volunteers will receive an email in early August with their MIC assignment.
Assistant Director of Residence Life and Move-In Crew Coordinator
We look forward to your participation and help!