down arrowMenu



University identification cards (ID Cards) are issued to students, faculty, staff and emeritus. The ID Cards are widely used across campus for identification and validating privilege use at the dining centers, library, athletic and performance events, the Wellness Recreation Center and for electronic access doors.

Initial ID Cards are given at no cost. Replacements are available for a $25 fee.

You can get your ID card in the Department of Residence office in Redeker Center.

An affiliate card will be issued to those people that have a reason to be on campus and access a building/service.  An example would be a UNI employee's spouse who is eligible to use the Wellness Recreation Center.  There is a $25 fee for an affiliate card. Contractor cards will be issued to those that have been hired by the University to do work and need to use doors with electronic access.  This would include, but is not limited to construction contractors for building, electrical, plumbing, vendors and others hired to perform a service.