Group Conference Housing
- Use the group registration form to submit conference dates, group size, housing needs, registration times, etc.
- Once the group registration form is submitted, a contract will be mailed to sign and return. Your signature indicates your agreement to comply with our housing guidelines.
- Upon completion of the contract, space is reserved and the Department of Residence prepares for the arrival of your group.
- The room includes room keys, bed linens, towels, soap and a cup. Washcloths and blankets are available in the hall office at no charge. Guests in the traditional halls share a restroom and shower rooms. The restrooms are cleaned daily.
- For special accommodations, please contact the Summer Conference Coordinator.
- The central conference office is located in Rider Hall and is open to meet guests' needs for information and access to services.
- The residence hall check-in period should not exceed one hour; organized group activities should begin within 30 minutes of the scheduled end of registration.
- Following check-in, UNI conference services will present a camp welcome and safety overview that needs to be planned as part of the group's first day agenda (approx. 10 minutes).
- Chaperone background checks must be completed and submitted to the Department of Residence prior to the group's first day on campus.
Group Conference Housing Rates (Summer 2017)
|Room Type||Daily Rate Per Person|
Traditional Hall (Youth)
Non Air Conditioned Double
Traditional Hall (Youth)
Non Air Conditioned Single
Apartment-Style Hall (Adults)
Group Conference Meals (Summer 2017)
|Meal||Ages 12 & over|
Groups are expected to eat meals on campus as provided by the Department of Residence Dining Services. The daily rate is comprised of eating three consecutive meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dining center. Other options will be made available in instances in which the dining center is not open.
Air Conditioning - Air conditioning units may be installed in rooms within our traditional halls when special accommodations are necessary, at a cost of $5 per day.
Internet Access - Use of wifi is included as part of your stay.
Laundry Facilities - Guests may use the residence hall washers and dryers for no additional charge, as it is included as part of your stay. Take advantage of our Wash Alert system!
Extra Change of Linens - Linens are included with each room for up to one weeks use. Fresh linens may be provided at a cost of $4 per request above the weeks use.
WRC Pass - $5 daily admission or $15 for weekly, unlimited use. (Paid for separately at the WRC administration offices.)
Parking Pass - $2.50 per vehicle per day. Permit parking will be available in the lot near Panther Village and Rider Hall, or in any C lot on campus.
(319) 273-2333 | (866) 270-9411